Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Technique Thursday - Believe Bookmarks - BoBunny

Believe Bookmarks by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny
 Good Morning! Welcome to Technique Thursday on a Wednesday ( confusing right?) It's one day early because today I'm sharing some bookmarks that are on the BoBunny Facebook Page that I made using the Believe Collection. I recently received the new Inspire Bible and of course it needed some new bright and fun bookmarks! This was a fast and fun little project. I had strips of paper left over from my Believe Prayer Journal, so along with those and some of the Noteworthy pieces and the Amen stamps, this came together quite nicely. Love working with all those coordinating products. Below is the link to the video!!!

Believe Bookmarks by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny
 Love how these bookmarks look next to the Inspire Bible!
Believe Bookmarks by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM4m-lAHZ4V9ORFjMDcm3vw
Click the YouTube button to subscribe to see more video tutorials!

Here are some links to Scrapbook.com for the
BoBunny products I used:


 Other Supplies: Check out the Amazon link at the top for my favourite supplies!


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Believe, Glory, Faith, Worship/Believe
Noteworthy: Believe
Stamps: Amen
Double Dot Ink Pad: Licorice
BoBunny Lace: Harvest Orange, Denim Blue, Blush
 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.