Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Bible Journal Page from Psalms


Bible Journal Page from Psalms 19 by Lynn Shokoples
 Good Morning Sweet Friends! It's been awhile since I have shared a bible journal page with you, so I thought today I would share one I did while out at the cabin, Journaling in Psalm19. I found the image on google and used the inspiration for this page. This was all done with watercolor pencils and prismacolor pencils. A fun, bright page! Hope your enjoying your day, and I will see you soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn  
Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the jar filled with brushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.