Saturday, April 9, 2016

Mothers and Fathers Day Cards


Greeting Cards Set by Lot95 Designs on Etsy

Greeting Card Set "For Him" by Lot95Designs on Etsy
 Hi Everyone and Happy Saturday!
The other day I was talking to my daughter about making cards and she says "Mom, you need Mothers and Fathers Day Cards", so here they are Nikki!! I think she is planning on buying them for her Dad and I, lol.. She is so cute! So, I just wanted to show them to you, and they are up in my Etsy Shop! I am having so much fun creating and sharing them with everyone. It's tough as an artist to put yourself "out there", it's hard not to take everything personally when you made it yourself and put a little piece of "you" in your projects. I am so thankful to everyone that is so supportive with your comments and shares, I really appreciate it! 
Have an awesome Saturday Friends!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.