Thursday, April 7, 2016

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and Technique Thursday Video



Bobunny Believe Prayer Journal by Lynn Shokoples


+

 Morning! What a long title! There is a lot going on today, lol... First of all I am a guest today at Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.  sharing my Believe Prayer Journal that you had a peek at yesterday on the BoBunny facebook page .Today there is also a video for "Technique Thursday" showing how this little journal came together and showing how I created the pages. A ton of information for one day, lol.. I want to personally thank Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for inviting me to join them today. I was so honored to be a guest with those amazing ladies. Now here is the video! I hope you enjoy!

Head on over to Youtube to subscribe for more
Technique Thursday Videos!

Supplies Used for My Prayer Journal are available at Scrapbook.com
(Just click on the photo above or the photos below)
 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn


1 comment:

  1. Lovely video Lynn, You speak clearly and show your process perfectly. Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.