Tuesday, April 12, 2016

One Little Word - Balance Update

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs?ref=hdr_shop_menu
 Good Morning! Today I just wanted to sit back and write about how my "One Little Word" is working in my life... and to be honest.. Balance is the farthest thing away from me at the moment. Why? Let me tell you.

Let's back it up to:
January.. I was all over the prompts! Yeah me... 

Then came February.. my daily practice.. Oh yeah!! Hitting the treadmill working hard
for my "one little check mark" each day.

And.....then came March!!
A mood board? I was all over that too, and was continuing my daily practice, this time
writing a daily prayer in a journal I made. 

And then......
Balance became a thing of the past.
My treadmill got dusty, my life got crazy and all I could do is think how to 
regain that "Balance".
A couple of weeks ago, I decided to share my art through Youtube.
Never, ever having done a video, I was terrified, but my OLW group gave me courage. It turned 
into a fun thing that I love doing so now I'm doing a weekly tutorial called "Technique Thursday". I've always wanted to share and help people, so this was so gratifying to me personally.

Along with the videos came requests for the projects I was making, so I turned my
art cards into digital files so everyone can enjoy them too. I added some bible tabs I made and my Little Etsy shop was born. I also added amazon links on separate pages of my favorite art products. All this added up to 16 hour days and balance was a thing of the past. 
But I'm loving doing what I'm doing, so all is good right?
(Someone please give me the answer here....please!)

Now it's April and time to bring my OLW back into " balance". The cards in the picture at the top of this post are to help remind me, help me reflect and basically keep me focused and on track! My husband has even noticed I am off "balance", and has mentioned it more than once.
These cards are getting washi taped all over my house!
I can do this!
I can achieve Balance!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.