Friday, July 1, 2016

Bible Journaling In the Middle of Nowhere


Revelation Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples

Morning Folks.Hope your day is sunny and warm! I am out where I call the middle of nowhere, lol. I am working from the cabin this week. So during the day I am taking a break to draw and watercolor in my bible, and at night is when I am working, lol. A little backwards, but it is great to create in the daylight. I found these images on google, so I was practicing drawing all day. I think the nose took the longest! Yesterday in Technique Thursdays video I showed a few ways you can trace into your bible, so you can also do it that way. To see the video click here. All the pages where done with NeoColorII watercolor crayons and Polychromo Pencil Crayons for shading. Now...on to the next page!
Isaiah Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples
Hands and noses...I need some more practice there for sure.
But I did like the way she turned out in the end.




Isaiah Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples


 To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn 

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.