Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Here's Looking at You - BoBunny

Good Morning! Sharing a layout today that I did of my son Ryan who took an amazing 5 week trip to Australia. He came home with so many awesome photos,so I grabbed a few for this layout. I had so much fun playing with the elements with the Beach Therapy Collection. Lots of layers and some stamping finished it off! I was also so blessed that this layout was in the latest issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. How fun is that? 


 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies Used for this project:


 BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Breeze, Paradise/ Beach Therapy
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Key Lime, Combo Stickers/ The Avenues, Clear Stickers/ Beach Therapy
Noteworthy: Beach Therapy
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard, Chipboard/ Beach Therapy
Journal Contents: Beach Therapy
Stickable Stencil : Party Time
Double Dot Ink: Emerald

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layout love the details!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.