Monday, June 20, 2016

Just Released. Two NEW Journals from Lot95Designs.


https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
Happy Monday Folks!! Today is the release of not one but TWO new Journals into the Lot95designs shop! This is the first of the new series Pr@y. This journal is a little different. It is already colored and it's an interactive journal to use with your Bible Study. There are daily prompts, word stickers, tag elements, journal card elements and a blank template for you to create your own page. I'm really excited about this one. It's been on my heart for awhile now, and I just had to take the time out and create it. I will be starting mine today along with all of you! Here is a little video explaining all about the journal and the 5 finger method it is based on.



https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
Our second journal is the Third in the "Praise and Pray" Series. It's Printable, Colorable, comes with Colorable Elements, Word and Element Stickers sheets in the kit. This is one I've been waiting for. I have always wanted to do the watercolor roses, and now they are right here in the journal. Yay!.
Here is a little video that shows the journal and all the pages!

To celebrate the new releases.. you can save 20% for the next two days! 
Sale ends Wed June 22 @ 11:59pmET. Use PRAY20 at the checkout!
New Freebies were also added into our "Praise & Pray Journaling" group on Facebook!
Awesome cards, tabs and other fun goodies!

To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.