Friday, June 10, 2016

Moment - BoBunny

Moment Layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Butterfly Kisses Collection.
Morning Everyone! Happy Friday! Just sharing a layout today I did for BoBunny last week. Lots of mixed media touches on this one. Stencils, Stamps.. and all in Pink! Pink Ink!!! Really? It  gave a different look to the edges, I really liked it. I think this is one of my favourite layouts, why I have no clue, but I had no idea of what it was going to look like when I began, I just took elements that reminded me of Nicole, and then started laying them down. I usually have a design in mind, but not this time. Creativity at it's finest is when you are surprised at the end result! And I loved the Butterfly Kisses Collection and the photo of Nicole. I also just finished a mini album of Mila with the same collection! You can click here if you want to take a peek! Also yesterday was Technique Thursday if you missed the video you can click here.

BoBunny Supplies:
Click on the photo to go to Scrapbook.com




Patterned Paper: Sunlit,Peaceful,Bliss,Delight/ Butterfly Kisses
Vellum: Butterfly Kisses
Combo Stickers: Butterfly Kisses
Layered Chipboard: Butterfly Kisses
Noteworthy: Butterfly Kisses
Stencils: Flower Power, Lots of Love
Stamps: Dreamer, 1 Heart Stars
Glitter Paste, Graphite, Tutu
Glimmer Spray: Tutu
Double Dot Ink: Pink Punch

To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn  
Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.