Wednesday, June 1, 2016

What Happened to Balance in May?


 Good Morning! It's June! Say what? Where did May go? 
My One Little Word for 2016 is "Balance"
How's that working for me?

Well, we know April didn't go so well, with the start of Etsy and Youtube tutorials, it was hard to find balance. With May came a new release of my "Praise & Pray" Journal Series, and a new facebook group I started so we have a place to worship and inspire one another. I will say, those members are an awesome group. I smile, I laugh, I am overwhelmed most days by how sweet and supportive they are all of my journey. It's the same feeling I get in the OLW group.

During the month I did do the prompt of taking photos. I baked cookies, I sat on the deck, I read a book!

And, Yes, I am working alot, Yes, I don't leave my studio! But I feel fulfilled, I have energy, I have hope! And in a strange way, I feel balanced!

When I started Bible Journaling, I told people I felt my art finally had "meaning".
Well with this new journey I am on designing and creating journals, I finally feel
my LIFE has "meaning". 

I am headed in a new direction. It's scary, it's exciting, it's fulfilling, I'm breathless
but I'm finally starting to feel Balanced! So let's see what June brings!
I'm always ready for a new adventure!

Your all invited to come and join our group and see what we are working on!
I would love to have you join us.
Lynn


To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn  

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.