Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Mixed Media Gelli Journal Page

Morning! Today I'm sharing a little video on how I did a page in my Journal. I was asked to do one, and when my Facebook group asks, well how do I say no? I just can't! They seriously are the sweetest group of people I know. Don't tell them but a Freebie is coming their way soon! They are doing things in their journals that I've never thought of, and believe me, I am saving all those ideas to try myself! So I hope you enjoy!

Supplies Used:
 https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs




To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn!
    I loved the video! Thank you for making it! I would love a copy of that prayer that you used.It is beautiful!
    One idea for another journal is using the promises of God. Or the parables of Jesus. And I always love flowers for the drawings. There could be drawings specific to the promises or parables too. Take care! Love your heart and your work!, Sheryl P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn - Sparkle here . . . I would love to see a journal about forgiveness or fruits of the spirit. Flowers, rainbows, hearts, birdies, butterflies, all lovely embellishments. Thanks again for all you do for all of us!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.