Monday, July 4, 2016

Garden Journal and Card - BoBunny

Butterfly Kisses Garden Journal and Card by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny




Happy July 4th all my American Friends! Today we celebrate too, as it's my son's birthday too! Today I'm sharing a card and a garden journal on the BoBunny facebook page I made for a bridal shower I attended. The bride loves to garden and her mom asked if I could make her a journal! With the Butterfly Kisses Collection from BoBunny, it was an easy task! Here's a little closer look!
Butterfly Kisses Garden Journal and Card by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny

Butterfly Kisses Garden Journal and Card by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! 


Supplies Used:
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Butterfly Kisses, Petals, Flutter/Butterfly Kisses
6x6 Paper Pad: Butterfly Kisses
Stickers: Combo Stickers:Butterfly Kisses
Layered Chipboard:Butterfly Kisses
Stamps: Rough It Up


To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.