Monday, August 29, 2016

Praise and Pray Peace Journal - NEW Release

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs




  Good Morning! Today is the launch of the NEW Praise and Pray Peace Journal.  I can hardly believe this is the 5th Journal being released. Some exciting changes with this journal. We have added colorable devotional pages along with separate scriptures that you can add anywhere on your page. I love to give everyone as much creative freedom as I can. Now you can also get the journal in 3 different sizes! Say what? You bet..I aim to please! We have the regular size travelers notebook size, letter size and now half letter size. You can use binders, books, journal covers..the options are endless! I hope you will come join the fun in our Facebook group too. Each month there are giveaways, freebies and coupons! We have just done a 500, 600 and almost our 700 member freebies! You don't want to miss those! Have a blessed day my friends, see you soon!

 
To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop

 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.