Monday, January 9, 2017

60 Days of Happiness Book Review

 
What makes you happy? Is it your new sweater? Maybe the gorgeous pair of shoes you just got on sale? Randy Alcorn helps us gain perspective on what actually makes us happy. It's not in the "physical" things we have. True Happiness can only be found in one place. In our relationship with God. The closer you get to God by reading scripture, you will understand all the gifts God has bestowed on us and how God truly wants us to be happy.

The book is broken into 60 devotional readings, so it's wonderful to read a few pages a day and be able to reflect on Randy's word and Scripture. I honestly found the book quite intense and written as a scholar would write. I gave it three stars as I am personally drawn to books that are based on "every day" circumstances and connect with the reader in a more personal way.
I was gifted a copy of this book by Tyndale House Publishers and am so grateful.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.