Thursday, January 26, 2017

Technique Thursday #43 - Forgiveness Journal Flip Through Video



https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
 Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to Technique Thursday. I'm still sick but wanted to do a video, so I did a little flip through of my finished Forgiveness Journal. I really had to dig deep on this one and even continued my journey of forgiveness with a bible study. This is a tough topic for many people and it really helped doing it as a group in our Facebook Group.  I felt secure and supported by everyone there, and it made those tough questions a little easier to handle. I am so happy I went on this journey, it's been life changing for me. I hope you enjoy the flip through! Have a blessed day.


To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.