Friday, February 24, 2017

NEW Fruits of the Spirit and the NEW Hope Journal

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
 Good Morning Everyone! Today is the release of our 2 NEW Journals. The first journal is our Fruit of the Spirit Part 1 Journal. We will be working through the first 5 Fruits of the Spirit. The other day I mentioned our NEW Challenge "10 Minutes with God". If you buy the journal and sign up for our challenge, you will get a new FREEBIE every week for 6 weeks. A little something extra for everyone as we prepare our hearts for Lent. Below are the videos showing the journals.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
 Our second journal is our "Hope" Journal.  It's our fully colored journal in the Inspiration Series we launched a few months ago inspired by my son Ryan who is my partner in Lot95Designs. All the funds raised from these journals are donated to the Mission Trip "Giving Back in Rwanda" trip that Ryan will be doing in May with the Athletes in Action Christian group. Such a beautiful thing these young folks are doing for the children and families in Rwanda.

And..now onto the videos!

 
To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.