Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Happy Birthday Lot95 and New Journal Releases

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
 Good Morning Everyone! Guess what today is?? It's Lot95Designs FIRST BIRTHDAY! A very good reason to celebrate with the release of our NEW Journals for April. See below for videos introducing our new journals.

I can't believe a year has gone by since Lot95 began. I remember those first days so well, a few Bible Tabs in the shop, waiting eagerly to see if anyone would stop by. Then along came the Praise and Pray Devotional Journals and the beginning of our Facebook Group Praise and Pray Journaling. I have been so blessed on this journey of faith. I have met so many beautiful, inspiring, encouraging, supportive friends, whom I share art with, community with, fellowship with and quite a few laughs! We have a little something we do every Friday night called "Friday Night Shenanigans". We just gather together, talk about everything and nothing, fussy cut elements, eat sugary cereals, listen to music and just laugh together. Who knew a year ago that I would be spending my Friday nights with such a great group of gals! I am beyond blessed and so grateful to our God for leading me down this path. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, doing anything else. I love waking up each morning and have a smile all day long. God does have a plan for each of us... it's up to us to follow Him. Have a blessed day everyone and thank you for being a friend.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs




To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, I can't tell you how much praise and pray means to me! I have found such wonderful friends and companionship here! I don't know what I would do without my P&P friends! I highly encourage everyone to come join us! Ya never know, ya might just enjoy the shenanigans! And Lynn, thank YOU for being a friend!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.