Tuesday, April 25, 2017

NEW Journal Releases from Lot95Designs




Good Morning Everyone. I am so excited to share our latest releases with you today. First we have the NEW Patience Journal from our Praise & Pray Series. This is our first FULLY colored journal. Then we have the  Strength Journal from our Inspiration Series. Two fabulous new journals for you to create in. With both series there are extras too.... Planner Stickers, Journaling Cards, Hearts, Tabs, Alphas.. everything matching so your ready to print and create. We have a coupon too!!!! Use THANKYOU20 at the checkout to save 20% off anything and everything in the store until April 28th! I will post the posters below the videos so you can see everything that goes together. I really hope you all enjoy the new journals. We also have a little announcement in the videos, which I am so excited about. Have an awesome day friends, I'm off to create!







To see our NEW Bible Journaling Products..come pop by our little Etsy Shop

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.