Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Two NEW Journals and a Challenge


Good Morning! We have just released TWO NEW Journals into the shop! The first one is from our Praise and Pray series and it is called Grace. The second one is from our Inspiration Series called Kindness. We are also doing a Grow With God Challenge along with the Grace Journal. five weeks of FREEBIES! To join the challenge, just follow the link that comes with the journal instructions. There is also a sale going on. Use THANKYOU20 until June 29th to save 20% on everything in the shop. I will share the posters too so it's easy to see all the extras that you can get if you want that match the journals. Hope you can join me for our challenge...it's going to be a fun month.


To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop  

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I found your FB group, I love the journals and excited to start the new challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.