Thursday, December 9, 2010

Birthday Boy

This is my great nephew Noah on his first birthday! I am called his graunty, lol, which is short for great-aunt. We call him "baby blue" because he has the most beautiful blue eyes. I love the days I get to visit him and he has just learnt to give kisses, so now I'm really thrilled! I'm a pretty proud graunty. I used the sketch at sketchabilities and combined it with the week #13 challenge at the paper variety. I was so excited to use the MME alphabet soup line with his birthday pics! Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful sunny day!

10 comments:

  1. I lake thos page too ; it's colorful and joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute layout and what a sweet nickname. Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, colours are great for a fun page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute LO! I love the bright colors and of course you know I think that little guy is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the papers you used on this layout! The tilted frame is a great idea. Happy bday to the lil guy! Thanks for sharing at the Paper Variety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the framing and such a sweet nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and colorful!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your LO. Gorgeous pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo cute... I lvoe the fun desing and very pretty colors!
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this colorful page.. fantastic! Thanks for joining the TPV challenge! Hope to see you again next week! :)

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.