Monday, March 5, 2012

A Dream Come True


My next challenge with Urban Scrapbook was to play with the new Bo Bunny Ambrosia Line. This was too much fun. I inked, I misted, I distressed then misted some more, lol. I fussy cut the flowers,then squished them while they were wet with mist. Way too much fun!!! I used sketch #66 from Sketchabilities to inspire me. Karan Gerber always has just the right sketch to work with. The colour inspiration challenge on Bo Bunny also fit this line perfectly! What more could a girl ask for!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

ALL SUPPLIES PROVIDED BY URBAN SCRAPBOOK

                                 Ambrosia Primrose
                            Ambrosia Dot
                                        Ambrosia Trellis
                                                    Ambrosia Flowers
                                                   Combo Stickers
                                                 Ambrosia Brads
                                                        Dimensional Stickers

Additional Products:  Prima Resist Canvas, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Forest Moss, Perfect Pearls Mist Grape Fizz, Sunflower Sparkle, Pink Gumball,Blue Raspberry, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Dusty Concord, Spun Sugar, Antique Linen, Peeled Paper, Stormy Sky, Close To My Heart Stitched Together Stamps, Wilton Doily





13 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love the colours and textures not to speak of the cute subject.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool take on the sketch love your doggy page..wonder why???lol.
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooo BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee that photo, how you framed it, the flowers.....and I love love love that Bo Bunny line!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just the most adorable thing ever and looks so great surrounded by all that Bo Bunny goodness! Wonderful layout and I'm VERY impressed with the fussy cutting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful page, Lynn!! I love the way everything is clustered around the adorable photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhh sooooo cute.. Love what you did here. Perfect choice of paper for your perfect puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh sooooo cute.. Love what you did here. Perfect choice of paper for your perfect puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet photo and beautiful page - great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful layout Dear
    I love the pic
    tks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this layout and those BoBunny papers are amazing!! also congrats on your Frosted Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful page...love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute puppy. I love the rich colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your take on the sketch Lisa!! Looks great...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.