Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scrappy News February 21



My friends, I'm doing another scrappy news! It's for me to document what's going on in "my scrap world". I don't post this to brag or boast about my accomplishments, it's more for me, because I'm proud of ME! (if that makes sense). I have a hard time telling people what I've won, or what I'm doing, but I need to learn to be proud of myself. I'm so thrilled to hear about my scrappy friends and what they have accomplished! I have so MANY talented friends! This is just "my way" of saying...hey Lynn, smile and be thankful!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of your recent success!! All much deserved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea Lynn!! I think it's great to be proud of your accomplishments and we should all be happy for one another and encourage one another, when we meet those goals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on winning at PS!! That's awesome!! And yayyyyyy for the new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your amazing week! And the new fur baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lynn, I saw you won at Practical Scrappers. way to go!! your layout is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn, Thanks for hopping by my blog. I would say in all it took about 1 to 1 1/2 hours to get all the brads on there. I did it in two sessions! I would poke 8 or 10 holes and put in brads, then do it again. My fingers are still a little sore!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WTG on all the accomplishments! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.