Thursday, March 15, 2012

ScrapFIT Workout #64 Times and Reasons





This is my sweet son Ryan on his graduation. I just love this boy! He is my gentle soul who always keeps me grounded. He is wise beyond his years. These are the reasons why I love him so much.

This layout is for our Workout Challenge #64 at ScrapFIT. We are teaming up this month with the The Paper Variety. So make sure to stop by and check us out!! The sponsor this month is Paper Quirks which is offering a fabulous prize, so don't miss out!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Echo Park Times & Seasons Lovely Notables, Trinkets, Date to Remember, Fancy Damask, Making Memories Eyelets, Kurio Letters, Misc. Buttons

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and love the boldness to this layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning page i love your number journaling...great job!
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout Lynn!! I love the way you changed Times & Seasons to Times & Reasons!! Very creative idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout - I like your choice of papers and your treatment of the letter 'R' in the title. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this layout, I have the same paper you have used and I have never gotten around to using it.

    Your son is a good looking boy by the way.

    I would like to say thanks for the lovely comment on my Celluloid Moments layout!

    Lynn xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, that's great. Love the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the photo, the the way you used the number tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is SO GORGEOUS!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Lynn,
    What a sweet blog and lovely creations you made :) I love visiting your blog.

    Thank you for take a look on my blog earlier. Have a nice day :)

    Hugs,
    Nuki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Layout, and you do have a very handsome son.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynn - your work is beautiful. I spent a good long time looking thru some of your older posts. I have an award for you on my blog. I hope you will accept.

    Hugs,
    Miss Sue
    http://confessionsofapaperhoarder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo of Ryan. I really like how you did the point forms. Great guy page! tfs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.