Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Urban Scrapbook / Frosted Designs #37 Nikki & Minnie

This is Nicole when she was one year old. I'm having so much fun scrapping the kids baby photos. I have 24 years worth, so look out, lol. This layout is for sketch #37 at Frosted Designs. We have a great challenge going on, so make sure you stop by and join in the fun.  Our Sponsor for this sketch is "Miss Art's Papercrafting School"  My girls at Urban Scrapbook gave me these wonderful products by Simple Stories to play with. They keep challenging me to play with colors and lines that I'm not familiar with, and I love them for it. So below is the sketch we got to work with, and look below to see the fabulous products from Urban that I got to play with!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
Supplies by URBAN SCRAPBOOK

                                                      Simple Stories Fabulous "Sassy"
                       100% Girl
                   Amazing
                                   Cardstock Stickers
                                                       Prima Vinetta Songbird Flowers

Other Supplies: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut, Memento Angel Pink Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Stain "Peeled Paper" and "Weathered Wood", Wilton Doily, Close To My Heart "Simple Memories, "Stitched Together" Stamps.





10 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is gorgeous!! I so love all the colors and the details, and that photo is just adorable! a wonderful take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so cute gf!! Love what you did here. wtg on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute page!!! Love all your colorful details!! If I find the time, I`ll try the sketch;-). Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is totally adorable! I remember her looking like this! AWWWWW! Great take on the sketch and I love the materials you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee!! Lynn this is simply stunning! I love the colours and all the detail, and the photo is really one to treasure :0) Gorgeous job!! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout. I like how you've used colour on the doily and the little birds are just too cute. I should make a start on scrapping my children's photos ... being late to scrapping I have a 42 year backlog to sort out and scrap :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the large doily in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your use of this sketch Lynn!! That Fabulous line is so cute on this layout!! I can't wait to get my hands on some of it too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This page is soooo sweet! Love how you used this SS collection, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.