Thursday, April 5, 2012

Daisy's New Brother Jax



Here's the story of Jax!
On Tuesday night my breeder Sonia called and said a family had brought this little male puppy back to them because they just weren't ready for a puppy. They only had him one day!! She knew we eventually wanted to get Daisy a playmate so she asked if I wanted to come see him. We arranged for us to bring him home for the day to see how things went. Well...I saw this little guy, my heart went "thump" and that was it, lol. So now I say we have "Oodles of Doodles". So everyone meet Jax, a nine week old, 15 pound goldendoodle!! ( And a big thanks to my sister Char for the adorable photo of him).

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

3 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.