Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cowboy Blue - Sketchabilities # 71


We have a new sketch up at Sketchabilities this week!! Karan's sketches are just so much fun to work with. This layout I did about my little great-nephew Noah. Every time he visits us and Ryan is home, they head off to Ryan's room and always come out with something fun. Today it was the cowboy hat and sunglasses. Well who could resist taking a picture of that? When he was born we called him 'baby blue', so I thought it was fun to call my layout "Cowboy Blue". I hope to see you all over at Sketchabilities...and see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays Collections " Blue Reverie", "Cottage Dreams", "Reverie Garden" , Paper Flower Kit, Felt & Burlap Flowers, Cardstock Stickers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, "Walnut", Basic Grey Letters, Assorted Buttons

15 comments:

  1. Cowboy blue is just the sweetest little cowboy ever! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....what a cutie pie!! An awesome boy layout, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTE photo! I love this LYB line and you did an awesome job with it Lynn! Love the mix of pleated flowers on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute photo :D! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I LOVE that photo! LOVE the LYB papers! Fabulous take on the sketch! Your layout ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my gracious! This is ever so cute, Lynn! LOVE the way you've played all your elements so perfectly off your darling photograph! Over-the-top ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the wonderful comment on my page and I love yours. The photo is just too cute for words and I just love the papers you picked! Adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute photo and I love the papers you have chosen. Fabulous take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous layout Lynn, I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout, Lynn! And this picture is absolutely adorable!
    hugs 'n smiles,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your take on this sketch! so unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynn, this is absolutely adorable!!!! What a perfect title and that photo is just precious!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you did with this sketch. So cute and boyey.. Rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you did with this sketch. So cute and boyey.. Rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute photo and awesome layout!! I love your rosettes, very fun!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.