Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time of My Life - Scrap It With A Song


This week at Scrap It With A Song the song is "Good Riddance/ Time of Your Life" by Greenday. Well..I'm having the time of my life with my new pups. I've never laughed and smiled so much. The "adventures" they get in to are priceless. This is a photo of myself and Daisy out at the lake on my birthday just hanging out and walking by the lake. I spend so much more time outside now too. We take walks or just sit out on the patio enjoying the sunshine. As the song says " It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right"...that is my new motto for life! Hope you can stop by and join us this week! I should also mention that my design came from the beautiful sketch at Stuck On U Sketches! I was happy to get to play along with them this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Echo Park "Note to Self" collection, "Admit One", "Inventory", "Grid Dots", "Borders", Misc. Prima Flowers, Misc. Brads, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo".

12 comments:

  1. Lynn, I'm so happy you found the time to play along with us this week over at SOUS!! Love the way you used the tags ~ very creative!! Your photo is precious!!! Hugs!!
    BTW I think that's an excellent motto for life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page! Love the layout. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice! The puppy's getting big! Love the angle of alpha person! Very nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeee that SONG...and I loveeeeeeeeee this lo!! LOVING that photo and love love love the tags!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing page, Lynn!! I love that golden yellow background and the tags you used...what an awesome idea! I am so glad you got your scrap area set up, so you can use it while you are recovering!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lynn! So glad that you played along with us at SOUS! I adore your work! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful assemblage Lynn
    Gorgeous LO all the way around
    keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome take on our sketch and I too love the way you used your tags.. Thnx for joining our sketch challenge over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome page! I love what you've done with the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you decided to play along with the sketch at SOUS! You did an amazing job with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh good grief...I am so sorry for posting here so late!
    But better late then never for this is an AWESOME page!
    Oh gosh...how creative! So neat! Well done!!!!!!!
    I'm so glad you joined in at SOUS!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.