Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Woof & Wiggle


Here is our sketch for this week at Frosted Designs. I knew the minute I saw it I wanted to do a layout of the two pups chewing on their bone. They each have their own bones, but nope...they like the chew the same one at the same time. They are just too funny! I hope you can join us this week...come see what our fabulous designers did with this sketch and hopefully you can play along. See you at Frosted Designs!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Echo Park "Woof", Woof Words, Woof Stripe, Woof Journaling, Bo Bunny Double Dot "Gingerbread Vintage", Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo", Prim Essentials Flowers, Misc. Buttons.

7 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Great photos and great puppy papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love this series of cute pics! And the puppy themed pps are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun colors and patterns on this one Lynn and especially the adorable photos of that sweet little doggie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute CUTE layout Lynn. LOVE it so much!! Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute CUTE layout Lynn. Love it :D Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. THat puppy is SWEET!!! LOve your row of photos and the way you used your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great title.. Love all the goodies and the pic is soo cute. Great creation Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.