Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Forever


Our latest challenge #68 is up at ScrapFIT. If you are a regular, you know of our Weekend Warm Up Coach Missy and her love of Misting. Well this challenge is in honor of Missy! I love to mist so out came the bottles of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I was only going to mist a little piece of the background paper, but...ummm...once I started I kept thinking I needed to add "just a little more"..and as you can see, the whole background became misted, lol. I even misted the little envelope! This of course is a photo of my daughter Nicole and her husband Chris on the wedding day. I wanted to keep the layout simple, but I just can't resist flowers!! So my friends..get out the mists, step out of the box and join us over at ScrapFIT!! The sponsor for this challenge is Vicky Alberto and her gorgeous Etsy shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Websters Pages Clean and Simple "IN LOVE", "Engraving", "Heartbeats","Satin & Lace", Prima Masks, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Sweet Clover", "Butternut Squash", Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo", Prima Flowers, FabScraps Flowers, Bo Bunny Brads

9 comments:

  1. Very elegant layout and I really love those flowers you made! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely page Lynn, that photo is just precious, you are such the artist, your pages always look so nice and give the eye so much to look at, love your take on sketch 41 too, the puppies are sooo cute!! lots of cute embellies on this page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee that photo and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So romantic....beautiful page, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great. I love that close-up photo. I gotta try it. Its so romantic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the misting Lynn and the flowers are so pretty! I also love the little turn down in the top corner...such a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously gorgeous!i love the touch of tuelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo! I love the romantic feel and that cluster is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo pretty Lynn, Photo suits what you did here to a T!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.