Monday, May 21, 2012

We Gotta Stick Together - Let's Get Sketchy


It's a new sketch reveal today at Let's Get Sketchy by the talented Tabitha. I love the sketches we get to work with, it just let's your creative juices flow. I chose to do a layout of our first "Official" family photo including the pups. Our little family is just growing by leaps and bounds. You never know what to expect when you walk through the door. So I hope you can join us and check out what the fabulously talented group of designers did with this sketch. Hopefully it will inspire you to create!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

9 comments:

  1. great job!! those new additions to the family are just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Lynn, you are so good with the little details, and that family photo is just perfect...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the layers and loving loving loving the flowers!!! You are so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used the sketch, Lynn!! The tearing/distressing and layering behind your photo looks really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn, I just pop in to say that I love your take on the sketch this week. So beautiful colors and so many great little details. :)

    Charlotte, your fellow DT at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the sketch Lynn, your colour scheme is so elegant, and i love how you chose to embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great take on the sketch Lynn, your colour scheme is so elegant, and i love how you chose to embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on the sketch! The many layers and placements really makes the page stand out. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.