Monday, July 30, 2012

Remember - Let's Get Sketchy Challenge

Happy Monday!! Today at Let's Get Sketchy we are having a WHITE + ONE (Bright) + Flowers challenge. Oh this was fun! Our designers all jumped at the challenge. I decided to use white + purple because I seem to have alot of purple things left over from Nicole's wedding album. With a little ink and my pack of purple flowers plus some beautiful photos of Nicole's bouquet, it all came together nicely. I hope you can join in the fun, jump out of the box and try this fun challenge! See you there.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page love the color combo you have used and yummie flowers.
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooo beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love all those yummy flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layout, love the purple and the cluster of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Lynn!! Love the purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, Lynn!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.