Sunday, July 29, 2012

Together is the Best Place to Be


Good Morning Everyone! I am so excited to share that today I'm the guest designer at Colorful Creations. The sketch was so much fun to work with. I decided to use the Echo Park "This & That" collection, but with a twist. I've used it for boy layouts, but today, it's all about the girls (well..and baby Jax who is a boy, lol). I just found the colors of the collection went with the photo of Nicole playing with the puppies in the sprinkler on Mother's Day. There is nothing like having two soaken wet goldendoodle puppies jumping on you on a hot day, lol. I hope you can stop by and join in the sketch challenge. Thanks again Colorful Creations for the wonderful opportunity!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Echo Park "This & That" Collection

4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the layers, and LOVING that big flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being the guest DT at Colorful Creations. This is such a wonderful LO!! Love the banner!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us over at Colorful Creations, love what you did with the sketch. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.