Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just Married


I can't believe that it's been almost a year since Nicole & Chris got married. Time sure flies by. When I was at Urban Scrapbook, Pat gave me these beautiful papers and elements from the new Melissa Frances collection called Attic Treasures to design with. Perfect for a wedding layout. Pat asked if I had any wedding photos left...well maybe about 900, lol. It was fun to do a pretty and romantic layout. I just love being on the design team at Urban. I always get such beautiful product to play with, and Pat always throws in a challenge for me!!!










Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

3 comments:

  1. two beautiful back to back layouts!! gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiice. Soft and romantic. You really set the mood for the lo.. !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving the hearts and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.