Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Unique Crafters - Glitter & Shine

Wow..August already? Well that means another challenge begins today at Unique Crafters. Our theme this month is "Glitter & Shine". So get out the stickles, the glitter, the gems and any other sparkly products hiding in your scraprooms!! I was excited because I got to use my Thickers and glitter for this card. I even took the stickles and glittered up my flower and the border. I usually don't use alot of glitter on my projects, so this took me out of my box! I used my MME 6x6 paper pack, which was perfect for a card. So many uses for those little paper packs. So I hope your all having a great day and hope you can stop by and play along!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the gorgeous bloom! And the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors and that flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.