Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lazy Days


Is there anything better than those lazy days at the lake? The days when you just hang out, play in the water, soak up the sun, play in the sand? Yes, I'm talking about the day in the life of a Goldendoodle, lol. It's all about play and sleep. Well, I guess those are my days at the lake too, lol. My sweet friend Pat at Urban Scrapbook challenged me once again to use this collection from Bo Bunny to do a lake layout. Dark rich colors, looks like fall? I'm in love!!! With the sketch at Let's Capture These Sketches I was set! So much fun! Hope your all having a sunny and beautiful day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

All Supplies By Urban Scrapbook









8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable LO for these cute pups!! Love your colors and design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GF this lo is absolutly the best. I really love it.. Pups look so cute.. Rocking lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute page Lynn, your doggies are so cute, they must be fun to watch at the lake, love the colors you used and your page about your daughter and her DH in the previous post is so pretty, nice soft colors! love the tags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dogs; very nice background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw the announcement over at BB!!!! OMYGOSH!!! CONGRATS on the GDT!!!! So happy for you!! I love love love love your lo!!! You rocked Camp-A-Lot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet page lovely photo!
    Great weekend byeeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome LO! I love how you used the Bo Bunny Camp A Lot on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page
    tks for playing with us at Let's Capture These Sketches
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.