Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Smashing!


Tonight I am home alone :(... aww poor me right? Nope..time to scrap!! I was digging around my studio and found these sheets of stickers. I'm trying to use up my stash, so into the Smash Journal they went. Smashing is just too much fun. Anything goes...and I mean anything, lol. Hope your all having a wonderful day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the sunflowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Doesn't it feel good to use up some stash and smash??? ha ha! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun, beautiful smashing - how great to find some time for yourself!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashingly great pages! They really are wonderful places to use up those scraps from our stashes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome project great way to use stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove your smash journal.. Looks great.. Rocks!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.