Friday, January 25, 2013

My Quick Quotes Introduction!!!!

Hi Scrappy Friends!!! My big intro is on the Quick Quotes blog today. I'm so excited to be a part of this fabulous group of talented designers... I'm just waiting to create with these fabulous new collections!!!  There are so many wonderful things in the collections like quote stacks and mini albums... and look down..way down. do you see those chalk inks??? Yummy!!!






Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

8 comments:

  1. Amazing collections and I can't wait to see what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! Off to check your intro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats, Lynn! I think tomorrow is my day!! So glad to be designing with you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting anxiously to see what you make out of the fabulous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see your creations. I left some love for you over at Quick Quotes. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lynn! I'm so excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congratulations, Lynn! Can't wait to see you work your magic with these collections!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you do with these goodies!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.