Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Your Dreams Can Take You Anywhere - Quick Quotes

Good Morning Everyone! I'm sharing a layout I did using the new Stowaway Collection. This was the perfect patterned paper to scrapbook a photo of a trip my husband and I took to Vancouver Island. 

I love using the PowderPuff chalk inks. For this layout I grabbed a few of my stencils and the Blue Hawaiian ink and did a little background work over the patterned paper. I couldn't believe that I dabbed the ink pad once with my dabber and did the whole background!! I also used the Mocha Mama ink to distress my photo and the edges of the hexagons. I found the 6x6 Paper Pad perfect for cutting out all those little hexagons!! Hope you are all having a wonderful day and thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!


Quick Quotes Supplies
Patterned Paper: Stowaway 100 , Stowaway 6x6 Paper Pad
Stickers: Stowaway Die Cut Stickers
Chipboard: Stowaway Chipboard Die Cuts
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Blue Hawaiian , Mocha Mama

Other Supplies:
Crafters Workshop Stencils
Glue Arts Perma Tac

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

8 comments:

  1. Cool layout love the octagons ( seems to be a trend)... love your color palette too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Lynn, love how you've used up some paper from the paper pad, I have loads of them from when I started to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the hexagons and loving how you inked the edges of the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Lynn!! I love the pretty Blue and Brown combo and the distressing around the edges of your hexagons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Lynn!! Love the circle designs! I've never been to Vancouver but my DH has....looks like a beautiful place! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool page you have made with a wonderful photo.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! Love the inking and hexagons!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.