Thursday, February 28, 2013

Misc Me - Bo Bunny

I decided to add a few things to the cover of my album.

 I printed out the summary of what photos I took for the month.
Here's the calendar I printed from my phone.
One of the Vintage Dividers
The Title Page ( Yeahh for my Cameo)
A few photos for January using the two different styles of page protectors.

Morning Scrappy Friends. I'm so excited to share with you the new Misc. Me collection from Bo Bunny. Today on the Bo Bunny blog a few of the designers are showing what they are doing using the new collection. If you haven't seen it.. you have to check this out! The binders are so cute and there are different styles of page protectors, calendar pages, folders, and so much more! I wanted to use some of everything! I'm going to use the album for a mini album for my "photo a day" project. Since I was on vacation I only got done until the end of January, but we will be showcasing the Misc. Me project each month on the last day of the month. I'm excited to see what the girls create! If you are using Misc. Me, make sure you share with us on the Bo Bunny Facebook Page what your creating!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Ephemera/ C'est La Vie
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Cardstock Stickers/ C'est La Vie
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard, 12x12 Chipboard/ C'est La Vie
Blossoms: Blush Zinnia, Clover Dahlia, Buttercup Daisy
Petals: C'est La Vie
Brads: C'est La Vie
Jewels: Frosting Jewels
Stamps: Geometric Patterns, It Is Written
Doilies: Small
Misc Me: Dividers, Calendar, Contents/ C'est La Vie, Vintage Note Paper, Page Protectors 3x4, 3x4/4x6

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a stunning little album. Loving the kind of vintage feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome album! I love the cover and the calendar of photos is such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the album Lynn!! Love what you did with this collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love this book!!! I am hoping I can find one in stock!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to showcase your photos for Photo a Day, Lynn!! And it looks like you are having a lot of fun with your Cameo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the misc me! I bought the Vintage Calendar set and although it is a bit dark to write on, hopefully it will help keep me organized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've done an amazing job on this little album! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn I love hopping by your blog! You always have so much going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....your ideas for organizing this Misc Me are AWESOME! Geez...now I probably have to go get an album. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.