Monday, March 4, 2013

A Bright & Merry Christmas & Blog Hop Winner

 Morning!!!! I'ts the first Monday of March...wow..it's Almost Spring!!! Today at Let's Get Sketchy, we have started two of our challenges a month with a sketch and a twist! We had this fabulous sketch by our own Jenessa and a beautiful color palette to work with. A chance to finish up some Christmas layouts maybe?? I know I have a few photos that aren't scrapped yet, lol. This one is of my hubby and Ryan goofing around on Christmas morning. Such He-men, lol. Hope you can all come join in the fun!!!


CONGRATS TO:
AlisonScraps
Who is the winner of my blog prize. If you can contact me via email at scrappyhappymom@hotmail.com to claim your prize!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Kaiser Craft December, Frankincense, Calendar/ Twig & Berry Collection
Stickers: Bo Bunny Combo Stickers/ Rejoice
Buttons: Bo Bunny/ Rejoice
Stamps: Inkadinkado Snowflakes A Plenty
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut
Doily: Wilton

12 comments:

  1. Love how you've worked with this sketch! The addition of the doilies really adds an elegance and so does the border! Super layout for your "He Men"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Your colors are so rich. You rocked the sketch and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool page love the details and great use of the sketch and colors
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn I love your layout, you rocked the color combo! the washi paper I was talking about is from Crate Paper, I think it was the Maggie Holmes line. It's a 12 x 12 sheet of washi that needs to be cut into strips, 2 peas has it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the LO Lynn!! Amazing take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous!! Love the papers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the background paper and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the snowflakes and the flowers! And CONGRATS to Alison!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lynn!! Love those gorgeous snowflake embellishments you clustered around the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always LOVE to see your Christmas photos, Lynn! They are sooo cute! Especially this one..lol! I am going to buy some of those Santa hats for next year :) Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch Lynn! Love your calendar background. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.