Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sisters - Bo Bunny Card Sketch


Morning Everyone!!! Today at Bo Bunny we have a new card sketch challenge. Carin did this amazing sketch and I knew it would be perfect for a birthday card for my sister. My sister and I share birthdays only three days apart at the end of March, so we love to celebrate together ( sometimes for days). We make the most of our birthdays for sure! My sister is one special lady. She is my rock, my inspiration and my scrappy buddy. Every day we run ideas off each other, share our projects and even get together to do a few art journal pages. We live very close together, so I'm spoiled that I can see her as much as I want! Love ya Sis.. and we should start planning the celebration!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper:  6x6 paper pad/ Isabella
Stickers: She's My Sister Cardstock Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Isabella
Brads: Isabella
Jewels: Frosting Jewels, Jewels/ Isabella
Blossoms: Blush Pansy
Petals: Isabella

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card she will love this card!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and I love the pinks and all the pretty flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Lynn loving this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful sketch and card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! That is so great that you live close to your sister and get together often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeee the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you to have a wonderful sister to share your life with...and lucky her to receive this beautiful card! Lovely design, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, Lynn! Yummy colors! How lucky you are to live close to your Sis! Treasure that for you are a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.