Thursday, February 28, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy Birthday Blog Hop


Let's Get Sketchy is turning ONE and to celebrate we are having a Birthday Bash Blog Hop! As you make you way along our hop to visit each of our DT blogs, you will find lots of birthday inspired projects. If you have arrived here from Michelle's Blog welcome to the LGS blog hop. If you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along, then you can head back to the Let's Get Sketchy site to start at the beginning and to start collecting your Birthday challenge words. These words should be bolded on each DT members pages. When your all done, just email Let's Get Sketchy with your sentence! Here are some of my Birthday projects for you!





Hi Everyone!! Hope your all having a fabulous day! Just wanted to share a few cards I made using the  Bo Bunny "Family Is" collection. If you haven't seen this collection,go take a look. The sayings are way to funny!!! Well, funny to me, because it sure describes my family!! I'm starting to get the hang of making cards I think. They use to take me all day, not sure why, maybe the small space, but I'm sure starting to like this! The last card I did was using the new Bo Bunny collection C'est La Vie, love the soft colors and the details are so fun to work with! Now.. back to the hop, some rules and a fun give a way! If you want to win some extra prizes Let's Get Sketchy is hosting a fun challenge! Stop by the blog to see the challenge!!!
Since we are celebrating birthdays.. I have this Bo Bunny "Suprise Collection" prize to one lucky scrapper!!! All you have to do is become a follower of my blog, and leave a comment telling me when your birthday is. I will announce the winner here on my  March 4th! You have one week to email me to claim your prize!
Thanks for stopping by..your next stop on the hop is Alison's Blog.
Family
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fun, Silly, Nuts/ Family Is
Stickers: Dimensional Stickers/ Family Is
Jewels: Family Is
Doilies: Small Doilies
Blooms: Denim Blue Daisy

You And Me
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Messy,Silly,Fun/ Family Is
Chipboard: Family Is
Doilies: Small Doilies
Blooms: Denim Blue Daisy
Jewels: Family Is

Follow Your Dreams
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Belle, La Vie En Rose, Decoupaage/ C'est La Vie
Noteworthy: C'est La Vie
Blossoms: Blush Daisy
Lace: Blush Lace
Bling: Recollections


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

33 comments:

  1. EEEEKKKK!! I would love to win that collection.... you know how I feel about BB! :) My birthday is Dec. 3rd :) And I am a follower!

    I loveeeeeeeeeee your cards!! LOVING the colors and love love love all the flowers! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!!! My b-day is Aug 18. Love to win!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bo Bunny! Your work is stunning! Since you asked, my birthday is November 26!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome project Lynn, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Lynne! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card you made, love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards! So cute and you know what? I just happen to have a birthday coming up this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous mix of beautiful cards..
    great hop so far

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! gorgeous cards Lynn, all so different and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic job on your cards Lynn! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are wonderful! I love the colors and papers you use and all the fabulous layers really make them into something that should really be framed!
    My birthday is the Lamb birthday because it's the 31st of March (in like a lion out like a lamb and it'll truly be a lamb birthday cake this year since my birthday is on Easter!)
    Thanks so much for sharing! I absolutely love Bo Bunny! The colors and patterns are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, they are so pretty. My birthday is January 19th and I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No need to enter me in the rak drawing of course, just wanted to stop by and say how much I've enjoyed "playing with you" at LGS over the past 6 months. How is it even possible that it's been that long heh?! You and Bo Bunny are a match made in Heaven girl :D Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. my birthday is Dec. 3rd...happy birthday LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow wow wow! Such adorable cards! Not that I would expect any less! :-)
    I LOVE them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards you have made Lynn.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lynn....as you know I have been a follower since I started my blog lol and my Birthday is June 19th.....
    I love the cards especially the last one....the colors are just so soft...at least to me! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards lynne..my Birhtday is April 23..love to win this for a nice b-day gift..lol..have a good day..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards. Just had my birthday on Feb. 12th. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are so colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards. Definitely looks like you have the hang of creating them. I did see the Bo Bunny family line and it is way too representative of my family. Have to get some. Thanks for the fun prize. My birthday isn't until September and since it was forgotten last year by my dear ones I am hoping they are going to make up for it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the cards Lynn! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. BEAUTIFUL work!!! Absolutely stunning!!!!
    My birthday is December 15th... 10 days before Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an amazing prize! Wow!!! I am now a follower and my birthday was 2 days ago - Feb 27.

    Your cards are so fun! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card. Love the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards Lynn! Thanks for the wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  27. absolutely stunning artwork ... sensational x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cards are very inspirational...my favorite is the green and pink! My birthday is November 30 - I'm hoping you are not requiring the year, I'm old - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards Lynn! It has been a joy to serve on the DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Excuse me??? You don't make many cards or don't like them? Well, I beg to differ! lol! These are so wonderful, Lynn :) I hope you inspire us with many more...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.