Monday, August 12, 2013

Love This Story

  Good Morning and Happy Monday!!! How was the weekend? We stayed home this weekend and in between laundry, yardwork and cleaning the house I got to play a little in my studio. I saw this sketch by my very sweet and oh so talented friend Karan Gerber at Sketchabilities and new I just had to play along. As I was looking for paper, I realized I had bought not one, not two, but three collections of Prima Engraver! I must really have loved it to buy it three times right? lol...  So I used some of it for this layout, did a mini album for Nicole which I will share on Wednesday, and still have tons left over. You may be seeing me use this again! lol. So, off I go to find my next project and I hope your all having a wonderful Monday!







Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Prima Fasola/ Lifetime Collection, Atlas, Black Leaf, Calligraphy/ Engraver Collection
Flowers: Prima, CTMH Just Blooms
Brads: AC ElementsVanilla, Black Large Brads, Recollections
Spray: Tattered Angels Coffee Shop, Stephanie Barnard Chocolate
Stamps: Technique Tuesday In Stitches
Punches: Marta Stewart

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love all the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, thanks so much for popping by with kind comments. I am afraid I have been a bad bloggy friend of late. I have been popping by for a look/stalk...to see what you are up to. I see you are still 'rockin the Bo-Bunny' world. Love everything you do. Keep smiling and creating Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page great cluster work.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job Lynn! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omega beautiful love the layering and flowers

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! So funny that you bought it 3 times! Yep, sounds like a mini album for sure! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a very pretty page and elements. Also love your avi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this vintage looking LO!! fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous page Lynn!! Love how you used this collection and you really did a fab job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great texture love the flowers and the colours are so adventurous !! lovely lovely Thx for plaing with us At sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty page! Love the flowers and great paper collection! Thanks for playing along at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous Lynn, loved it when I saw it on FB, really pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lynn, gorgeous page! I love the colors you used here! I hope to see you at sketchabilities pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your page is just gorgeous, well worth buying three lots of this range, I'd say! Thanks so much for joining in at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really beautiful page .... and like yourself, I have also brought several collections at times, sometimes not even knowing I have (did I just own up to that - eeek!). Looking forwards to seeing the next in this collection ...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.