Monday, November 18, 2013

Smiles Are Free

 
Happy Monday my friends!! My project today features my little Great Nephew Noah who will be 4 years old in November. He is the sweetest little boy that always makes me laugh. For this layout,  I got to work with this amazing sketch from Tabitha at Let's Get Sketchy. I loved the strips in this sketch and decided to combine some patterned paper and washi tape. I'm really starting to like washi tape, lol.. I had it sitting around in a basket forever, just collecting dust until one day... out it came and now it's a fun thing to add to any project. I even took out the modeling paste and did a little altering to the background. I'm starting to slow down and take my time, but that means more time to think about just that "one more little thing" you want to add, lol.  Someone needs to yell STOP every once in awhile. That's the fun though, just starting with a blank sheet of paper and never knowing what it will turn out like in the end. Happy Scrapping everyone, have an awesome day!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Recorded, Quotes,Chalkboard,Frames/ Memorabilia Collection Teresa Collins
Brads: Misc.
Templates: Mini Circle Explosion, Microbial/ TCW
Texture Paste
Title: Cameo File

15 comments:

  1. Love you take on the sketch! Gorgeous LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet page! I love how you've done the background with the modelling paste and may I say that the subject of your layout is just the sweetest little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you have done my friend the strip's of washi tape and paper Wowza soooo awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little sign works perfect for the sketch element! Love the modeling paste and banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome boys page!!! Totally love this combo of papers and colours, Lynn! And nope, I say you shouldn't stop cuz everything you do turns out perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable! Love your layout and what you did with the sketch! Love the addition of the texture paste, the banner and your title work! Fabulous job Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh Lynn, this page is soooooo super cooooool. I love this LO to bits. There is so much fun going on on your page that I find it hard to take my eyes away from it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooooooooo beautiful!!! I love love love love colors, the strips and the banner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome boy page! I love everything you do, though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is so precious and what a cutie! Some other ladies I work with set a timer to be done with a layout! I think it's a neat idea because I'm like you, I never know when to stop! Love what you did with the modeling paste too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great take on this sketch, Lynn!! Love all of the strips behind your cute photo and the modeling paste looks great on the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet and precious page! Love the styling here...so very cool! Love the new Christmas look to your blog too....lovely and festive! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely layout, I love the strips too.. adorable photo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layout, fab combination of patterns and such sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.