Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Freebie Cut File

 Selfie

Morning Everyone and Happy Monday!!! I was thinking about my daughter and her dog the other day..they LOVE taking selfies!! It started me thinking that I need some "Selfie" files, so I thought I would share them with you too!! I would love if you use the files in a project if you would share the link with me, I would LOVE to see your projects, and your selfies!!! Just click on the photo to download the file!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. So cute Lynn - thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute files. Love them. Thanks for being so generous and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute files. Love them. Thanks for being so generous and sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.