Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wild Child - Boys Rule And A FREE Cut File




Howdy Scrappy Friends!!! I'm up today at Boys Rule sharing my latest layout using the May/June kit. I usually tend to use muted background for my layouts, but I was loving this circle striped background. I didn't really have a design in mind until I started looking through my cameo files. I came across this circle design I created and then the layout began to take shape. It was pretty fun decorating all those circles I must admit. I hope you enjoy the cut file..if you do please help me get the word out, pin it, share it... I would really appreciate it!! I have more files coming!!

 Circle Background

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Love love love love love this! LOVING those colors and loveeeeeeeee all the circles!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one Lynn, great cut file too! cute pic and love that striped background paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute layout Lynn, and the circle cut file is so fun in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By far, this is one of my favorite layouts of yours!!! Great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page cool design.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.