Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Is Time For - Scrapstuffz


Morning!!! Today I'm sharing a layout at Scrapstuffz. When I saw the inspiration photo I had a thought of what I wanted to do. It was either going to be a great idea or a total flop.. you don't know until you try right? First I thought of printing the words around my page, then I thought I would make journaling strips. Then a thought came to me to turn the photo into black and white and print it onto my background paper. I hit print and crossed my fingers, lol. I thought color and fun, and it turned out grungy, but it was still fun to do! I know Nicole is going to love that I scrapped this photo..I can hear the phone ringing already.. "MOM.. why that photo?".. just because Nicole..just because, lol.
The Inspiration Photo!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies: Key Lime collection.

6 comments:

  1. jeez so long ago I was here shame me.
    So busy with another thing's
    But I am happy vistite you blog I love all what you have made,love also this new design from you so very beautiful layout with so fun picture

    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is STUNNING! LOVING the colors, the background you created, all the circles .. just love.it.all.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! This is so awesome, what a great idea! It's so perfect for that fun photo! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful Lynn, one of my fave layouts of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Lynn!! The inspiration photo looks awesome printed in the background!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.