Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dominica - BoBunny Misc.Me


 Good Morning!!! I'm so excited to share my Misc. Me pages with you. I got to play with all the new BoBunny goodness!! This collection I chose was the Souvenir collection along with the Misc.Me Journal contents cards. The photos were from a family trip we took to the Dominican. It was a spur of the moment trip and we had the best time. We loved the resort but what we really enjoyed was going out into the country side and seeing how the local people lived. I think that really hit home with our children who are use to the luxuries of life.
 Along with the collection, I couldn't resist playing with the new Sprays, Pearlescent Pens, Stamps and Ink that BoBunny has just come out with.Oh My Goodness did I have fun!!! I sprayed some of the cards, then got brave and sprayed right onto my craft mat, mixed it with water and dipped the rest of the cards into it. I was a little worried, but I loved the marble effect.

 Some hidden journaling!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Misc. Me Journal Contents: Souvenir
Noteworthy: Souvenir
Stickers: Souvenir Combo Stickers, Woodland Winter Combo Sticker
Chipboard: Souvenir Layered Chipboard
Buttons: Souvenir
Stamps: Stained Textures, Mama Razzi2 Clear Stamps, Captured Stamp
Pearlescents: Island Mist
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Frost, Bronze
Ink Pad: Licorice, Blueberry


3 comments:

  1. I love your take on pocket pages, it is still so you! Like so many mini layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeee these pages! LOVING the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.