Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wedding Misc. Me - BoBunny

 Good Morning!! Today I'm sharing a project I did for the BoBunny blog featuring the new Madeleine collection and the Misc. Me Journal Contents. I loved the soft colours and the elegant look of the paper collection, so the first thing that came to my mind was Nicole's wedding photos. I wanted them to stand out on the page but since her wedding colours had purples, I turned the photos black and white. I really liked the look it gave the pages. I don't do a weekly or monthly spread in my Misc. Me binder, I do random pages, things I want to remember, no specific day, month or even year. It's about the memories for me. I also got to play with all the new BoBunny mixed media goodies like the Stickable Stencils, Pearlescents and Ink Pads... ohhh don't forget the new Glitter Paste.. oh my it's my new favourite thing!!! Hope you all have a fabulous day and see you again real soon!!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Madeleine/ Allure
6x6 Paper Pad: Madeleine
Noteworthy: Madeleine
Stickers: Madeleine Combo Stickers
Chipboard: Madeleine
Journal Contents: Madeleine
Jewels: Double Dot Emerald
Stickable Stencils: Lace
Stamps: Romance
Glitter Paste: Gold
Pearlescents: Blush, Island Mist
Ink Pads: Emerald, Pink Punch

4 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.