Saturday, January 31, 2015

Let It Snow - BoBunny


Good Morning Scrappy Friends!! How's your day?? Today I have a layout that I'm sharing on the BoBunny's Facebook page. I couldn't resist playing with the new Altitude Collection, the colours are so warm and rich looking, perfect for those winter photos. Back in November, Nicole came home for a visit and brought along her new love, David's tea! I wasn't a huge tea drinker, but oh my goodness, when I tasted all those scrumptious flavours, I was hooked! Now I have my own little collection and my own little teapot.. I am totally in love!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Altitude/ Rustic
6x6 Paper Pad: Altitude
Noteworthy: Altitude
Layered Chipboard: Altitude
Combo Stickers: Altitude
Stamps: Powder Mountain
Glimmer Spray: Bronze
Ink Pad: Sugar

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the stacked cups!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous , Lynn! Love the design, colors, and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new line. Thanks for popping over. Your new hair looks good on you too!! Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.